Crèche Out works to the highest OFSTED standards across all its crèche operations to ensure the safety and security of the children in our care.
Measures in place include:
- A site specific risk assessment for every event
- All toys and equipment are regularly risk assessed
- Daily safety checks carried out before each session
- UK adult to child ratios maintained at all times and frequently exceeded
- Secure signing in/out procedure
- CRB checks carried out on all staff
- A full set of policies and procedures that are regularly reviewed and available to all parents and clients at any time.
All Crèche Out child care facilities are managed by a qualified and experienced manager and staffed by a hand chosen team of fully qualified NNEB/NVQ level 3 certificate staff or qualified teachers. Each staff member holds an Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) Certificate.
Some of our crèches have hundreds of children through the doors each day. Good hygiene in the crèche is paramount in safeguarding the health of the children in our care. Every toy in a Crèche Out crèche is cleaned everyday with antibacterial cleanser and all areas of the crèche undergo regular deep cleaning.
+44 (0)1380 871 798